Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mrs. United States National Pagenat July 8-12, 2007

My wonderful husband and boys, Ken, Damon, and Derrick. I could not have done this without their love and support. Thank you to my family, sponsors, and friends. I love you all.
Pamela Tenorio and myself at the party before finals. You are a doll Pam.

One of my best friends, Lisa Niewolny. She is a beauty.


Choreographers and myself with Heather Cunningham.



Two of the best women I've ever known, Michelle Jones, my workout partner and Katie Eastman, the best swimwear and seamstress here in Nevada. I loved my swimsuits. Thank you to both.




Wendy Knapp and myself at the Lake Mead party.





Jessica Coates, Myself, Lori Donaudy, and my roommate, Amy Gregorio at the Rita Rudner show. What a great evening.





Opening day. What a fun event. Congratulations to Stephanie Hunt, Mrs. United States 2007. She will represent all married women well.






1 comment:

Amy Gregorio said...

You are gorgeous darling! Truly beautiful inside and out. Thank you for being such a great roomie and for helping make sure we ladies were okay out in the heat. What a lifesaver! Literally!

XOXOXO

Amy