Monday, July 2, 2007

KB Toys Fundraiser for Nevada's Needy Families

June 30, 2007 I organized a fundraiser in connection with KB Toy Works in Henderson to get books, puzzles, games, toys, furniture etc. for the Department of Family Services visitation rooms. It was a hugh success. Thank you to all who came and supported this cause.

Here I am with a darling girl who enjoyed getting autographs from the royalty present.

I called for my crowned friends to join me at the Gals with Crowns event. Left to right front:
Miss Nevada Outstanding Teen-- Gabrielle
Clark County Cinderella Winner--Hannah
Back row:
Sandie--Mrs. Nevada US 2005
Jeanette--Mrs. US Globe 2006-07
Tracy--Mrs. Nevada US 2007
Victoria--Mrs. Nevada AM 2006


More of my royalty friends:
Front row:
Ariel--Cinderella State Ambassador 2007
Audrey--Cinderella Miss State 2007
Back row:
Carlie--Cinderella Woman State 2007
Shyla--Miss Nevada State High School Rodeo Queen 2006
Laura--Ms. Woman Nevada US 2007
Tracy--Mrs. Nevada US 2007
Aimee--Cinderella Teen State 2007




My granddaughter Kylee and me at the KB Toys Fundraiser.

No comments: