Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mrs. Nevada United States Pageant 2008

Myself and the new Mrs. Nevada 2008, Jill Barnhardt. Congratulations Jill.
The contestants for the Mrs. Nevada US 2008 pageant. Dressed for the opening number.














My dad and myself. My dad, S. Garth Jones, was one of the distinguished judges for the pageant.
My husband, Ken, and me during my final walk. What an amazing night. Thank you babe for all of your love and support this past year.


The Mrs. Nevada US Pageant 2008 was held on March 29, 2008 at the Nicolas J. Horn Theatre. It was a beautiful night and what a way to give up my year's reign. Jill Barnhardt was crowned the new Mrs. Nevada US 2008. Jill will do an awesome job and my congratulations to her and a job well done by all of the contestants.

No comments: